The function of the Exit Ticket Verifier (ETV) is to verify that the parking ticket has been paid. Upon inserting the parking ticket into ETV, the ETV will verify with the CMS server whether the ticket had been paid. After the verification, ETV will trigger the barrier to open and allow the visitor to exit the car park.
The ETV system has an option to integrate and install a Season Pass Reader for all season pass holders to tag at the reader and exit the car park. There is also an option to integrate and install a camera to capture the driver photo once the ticket has been verified. The ETV has an intercom system that allows the visitor to communicate with the parking office in the event of any error occurring at the exit area.
- Check and verify validity of payment of parking ticket at exit
- Support online or stand alone (offline) multi-type operation
- Intelligent controller that can run in stand alone or online mode
- LCD display to give guidance to driver during transaction time
- Intelligent and low maintenance contact-less barcode scanner
- Reliable ticket roll in mechanism to capture and retain verified ticket
- Internal mounting bracket ready for intercom and season reader
|Frequency||50 – 60Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||450 (d) x 349.5 (w) x 1350 (h)|