The main function of the Barcode Ticket Dispenser (BTD) is to issue a parking ticket to the visitor upon pressing the ticket dispense button. After the ticket is issued, the BTD will send a signal to open the lane barrier and allow the vehicle to pass through. BTD is usually located at the Ingress entrance area.
The BTD system can have an option to integrate and install a Season Pass Reader for all season pass holders to tag at the reader and enter the car park. There is also an option to integrate and install a camera to capture the driver photo while the ticket is being issued. The BTD also has an intercom system that allows the visitor to communicate with the parking office in the event of any error occurring at the entry area.
- Economical barcode ticket
- Support online or stand alone (offline) multi-type operation
- Issue barcode parking ticket with entry record at entrance
- With LCD display to give guidance to driver during transaction time
- Built-in photo sensor to give paper roll low level indication
- Internal mounting bracket ready for intercom and season pass reader
- Dispense up to 5000 tickets per box
|Frequency||50 – 60Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||450 (d) x 349.5 (w) x 1350 (h)|