The main function of the Smart Card Dispenser (SCD) is to dispense a Mifare Classic Card to the visitor upon pressing the card dispense button. After a card is dispensed, the SCD will send a signal to open the lane barrier and allow the vehicle to pass through. The SCD can store up to 500 Mifare Classic cards per cartridge and all cards can be recycled. The SCD is usually located at the Ingress entrance area.
The SCD system can have an option to integrate and install a Season Pass Reader for all season pass holders to tag at the reader and enter the car park. There is also an option to integrate and install a camera to capture the driver photo once the card is dispensed. The SCD has an intercom system that allows the visitor to communicate with the parking office in the event of any error occurring at the entry area.
- Uses mifare classic card
- Transaction information can be stored in the card
- Season pass can also be mifare card based or proximity card system
- Dispense up to 500 cards per load and recyclable
- Supports online or stand alone (offline) multiple-type operation
- Connect back to office management system for reporting
|Frequency||50 – 60Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||456 (d) x 326 (w) x 1370 (h)|